Sheraton Seattle Hotel Offers Conveniences for Everyone
Having the Annual Congress accommodations and educational programming across the street from each other offers an unparalleled level of convenience at this year’s event. And when attendees aren’t learning about the latest advancements in nurse anesthesia, they’ll be able to take advantage of the numerous amenities offered by the hotel and surrounding area.
Guests who want to stay fit should look no farther than the Sheraton Seattle. The hotel contains a bi-level fitness center and 35th-floor swimming pool. Annual Congress attendees who don’t want to go far to eat can take advantage of the establishments located inside the hotel:
- Daily Grill Restaurant – Relax and enjoy simple, classic American fare with a modern twist.
- Loulay Kitchen & Bar – Features modern cuisine complimented by a strong French influence.
- In Short Order – Start your day with coffee or latte from In Short Order, the café and coffee bar off the fireside lobby.
Convention-goers who want to explore a bit beyond the hotel will be greeted by the exciting cuisine of downtown Seattle. Whether you crave fresh Pacific seafood, sizzling steaks or sushi, the area is a melting pot of cuisines and cultures. Some highlights include:
- Veggie Grill – Take a break from meat and sample some sensational veggie, fruit, grain, and nut dishes.
- Lecōsho – This casually elegant restaurant features European-influenced dishes using the best ingredients available from the Northwest: herbs, cheeses, wild mushrooms, seafood as well as locally and sustainably farmed pork, lamb, chicken and beef.
- The Georgian Restaurant – Located in the Fairmont Olympic Hotel, the restaurant features French-inspired Northwest cuisine in Seattle’s premier dining room.
After a fine meal (or before), attendees might also want to visit Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Space Needle. With so many options, guests will easily be able to fill their time after their educational sessions are done for the day.