Coming soon! New AANA Meetings App Available in August
Stay in the know on the go – with the user-friendly AANA Meetings mobile app that’s free to download. It’s the central source of real-time information on all educational sessions, networking events, and social media. Plus, you’ll find a local guide and answers to all your general questions.
Here are just a few things you’ll find invaluable to your meeting experience.
- NEW! Make notations that you can highlight and even circle or underline.
- NEW! No need to go to each individual session to access your notes. Now attendees can access “My Notes” all from the home screen at the tap of a finger.
- NEW! Don’t miss a thing. When you’re at the meeting, find out what’s “Happening Now” directly from the home screen.
- NEW! Wondering if your colleague is registered for the meeting? Now you can view all attendees who have chosen to share their profiles. Be sure to make your profile public so that others can connect with you too.
- Plan ahead and create your own agenda by starring the sessions and events you can’t miss. You’ll have an at-a-glance view in “My Schedule.”
- Share your experience with quick links to social media.
You’ll get notifications leading up to, during, and following each meeting. It’s easy to download and easy to use. Make sure to keep your notifications on for updates, room changes, and more!
Available for iOS and Android devices.
Please check back August 25 for links to download or watch your email inbox.
“Loved how I could keep track of where I was going! All I had to do was click a button, and it was added to my calendar — amazing.” —2015 Attendee